is there any code geass lost colors translations out there?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Stardustmaster, May 21, 2013.

1. Stardustmaster
    OP

Stardustmaster GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2012
    United States
    any information helps

1 person likes this.
  2. GHANMI

GHANMI GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 10, 2012
    Nope. It's very unlikely too for it to be fan-translated one day, as it is a Visual Novel + Anime licensed game + PSP

There is one, very unfinished one, for the first Code Geass for the Nintendo DS, with the same idea but with mecha battles alongside Visual Novel elements (not a bare-bones VN like Lost Colors) and with alternate story branches too documented in extensive detail in various English FAQs and with some knowledge of the series (although it is missing the Lost Colors-exclusive "Euphemia doesn't initiate the Elevens genocide" branch, but you can still save her with other means; and it's missing Rolo and the whole "you play as a second Lelouch" thing).
    It has some hilarious moments too: You can geass Shelly to "forget everything" and then Lelouch will take have to raise her again like a baby, or geass a soldier and order him "Kill me!" and many other situations, and then C.C. will come and make a snarky comment.

3. Stardustmaster
    OP

Stardustmaster GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2012
    United States
    Sounds like it would be fun but since I can't understand what it says I can't tell what I'm doing.

4. Neofan

Neofan Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2013
    Saudi Arabia
    Homs,Syria
    Hey @Starrdustmaster There is a project we're working on : http://code-geass-lost-colors-translation.yolasite.com/ The scripts are FULLY translated and I'm working on applying them and creating a patch . While Alvaro is making an Add-on on the JPCSP simulator that recognizes the scenes and displays their corresponding texts! It looks like this : . The Add-on will be published soon on that youtube site ins. The patch may take some time . It is very hard to crack it as you know it's a visual novel.

5. Manasword

Manasword Tempest Tales

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2012
    United States
    Is this project has been progress?

6. Neofan

Neofan Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2013
    Saudi Arabia
    Homs,Syria
    It's done! The game's translated go to the youtube site, and download the JPCSP emulator add-on It's called JPCSPCG. If you have problems contact me or post a comment there! Have fun!

Cyberdrive likes this.
  7. k7ra

k7ra GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2016
    Translated?
    On video and site it says that it was halted. Am I wrong?

8. kurama12

kurama12 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2017
    wow, good job to translate the game. I'll check if was finished already, I loved this anime

9. k7ra

k7ra GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2016
    I played Geass, Black Knight and Britannia(1 scene tr. bugged, crashed) route and they fully translated so far.
    Ashford have only Milly trans. route
    faq

Last edited by k7ra, May 1, 2017
  10. kurama12

kurama12 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2017
    Thanks for the info! :)