Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Stardustmaster, May 21, 2013.
any information helps
Nope. It's very unlikely too for it to be fan-translated one day, as it is a Visual Novel + Anime licensed game + PSP
There is one, very unfinished one, for the first Code Geass for the Nintendo DS, with the same idea but with mecha battles alongside Visual Novel elements (not a bare-bones VN like Lost Colors) and with alternate story branches too documented in extensive detail in various English FAQs and with some knowledge of the series (although it is missing the Lost Colors-exclusive "Euphemia doesn't initiate the Elevens genocide" branch, but you can still save her with other means; and it's missing Rolo and the whole "you play as a second Lelouch" thing).
It has some hilarious moments too: You can geass Shelly to "forget everything" and then Lelouch will take have to raise her again like a baby, or geass a soldier and order him "Kill me!" and many other situations, and then C.C. will come and make a snarky comment.
Sounds like it would be fun but since I can't understand what it says I can't tell what I'm doing.
Hey @Starrdustmaster There is a project we're working on : http://code-geass-lost-colors-translation.yolasite.com/ The scripts are FULLY translated and I'm working on applying them and creating a patch . While Alvaro is making an Add-on on the JPCSP simulator that recognizes the scenes and displays their corresponding texts! It looks like this : . The Add-on will be published soon on that youtube site ins. The patch may take some time . It is very hard to crack it as you know it's a visual novel.
Is this project has been progress?
It's done! The game's translated go to the youtube site, and download the JPCSP emulator add-on It's called JPCSPCG. If you have problems contact me or post a comment there! Have fun!
On video and site it says that it was halted. Am I wrong?
wow, good job to translate the game. I'll check if was finished already, I loved this anime
I played Geass, Black Knight and Britannia(1 scene tr. bugged, crashed) route and they fully translated so far.
Ashford have only Milly trans. route
PS2 version has another bonus: Theater Mode. It's for you to pick the lines you want to use and combine to create your own scenario. It's for fun and that's it.
PS2 = Geass, Order of the Black Knights, Britannia Military, Ashford, and Bonus: Blue Moon.
PSP = Geass, Order of the Black Knights, Britannia Military, Ashford, and Bonus: Japan Liberation Front.
I'll try and explain the flags required for each route. For those who aren't familiar with ADV game terms, flags are events in the game that lead to a certain ending. Although I know how to get to the route, I don't know how to manipulate it so the ending will change. If anyone finds those out, post here.
Note: You shouldn't be able to go out of the order that I have the routes listed.
2nd Note: After finishing the Geass route and you wish to enter another route, make sure you NEVER GO TO THE CITY WHEN C.C AND MILLY ARE TOGETHER. You'll automatically be set for the Geass route.
3rd Note: After you finish the Order of the Black Knights route and you wish to go on another route, NEVER TALK TO KALLEN IN THE SHOPPING MALL!! You will automatically be set for the Kuro no Kishidan Route.
Most of the chapters have a bad ending. To avoid it, don't use Geass more than you really have to. But there are animations or CGs for some bad endings. So just try them once if you're aiming for 100% collection.
1. Go to the "?" Figure in the city sometime during the afternoon after the first day
2. During the evening, go to the park when both Lelouch and C.C. are there
3. Go to the city when Milly and C.C. are there
Possible endings: C.C., Lelouch, and Nunnally.
>New routes after clearing the Geass Route.
Black Knights, Britannia, Ashford.
Order of the Black Knights Route:
1. Go to the park during the first day in the evening when Kallen is there.
2. Go to the park during the morning when Kallen is there.
3. Go to the city during the morning when Kallen is there.
Possible endings: Kallen, Lelouch, and Diethard.
1. Go to the shopping mall(I think) during the evening when only Suzaku is there
2. Go to the library during the afternoon when only Suzaku is there
3. Go to the ghetto during the afternoon when Suzaku and a nameless Britannia soldier are there
4. Go to the city during the day when only Suzaku is there (I think; my memory is kinda fuzzy on this one)
5. Go to an area in the school (forgot where) when Suzaku is with a "?" figure during the afternoon or evening (forgot which one it was)
6. Go to the grass field in the school during the afternoon when Suzaku is there
7. If you select you want to think about joining the army before you actually join, go to the trailer during afternoon to choose if you want to join the army or not again
Possible endings: Suzaku, Lloyd.
>New routes after clearing the Black Knights Chapter:
1) Hot spring vacation for Black Knights.
Choose to "take some rest" (the option below) after the Narita battle.
Possible endings: only one and that's a secret.
2) For PSP version, you can enter the Japan Liberation Front Chapter.
>New routes after clearing Britannia Military Chapter:
1) Join Cornelia's guards.
Possible endings: Cornelia & Nonnette, and Euphie.
2) After finishing Cornelia route, you can choose to join the Purists when playing this chapter again.
Possible endings: Villetta, Jeremiah.
Ashford School Route:
1. Go to the Student Council room in the clubhouse during the morning of the first day when Milly is there
2. On the morning of the next day, go to Student Council room again, but Milly and Lelouch should both be there
**If you see Shirley in the Pool after this event, it means your on the right track so far. Also, if Milly talks to you during the afternoon on her own, that's also another sign you're doing it right**
3. Go to the Church(?) during the morning on the following day when Milly is there
4. Go to the Research Space and talk to Nina
5. During the evening, go to the Student Council room in the clubhouse when Milly, Shirley, and Kallen are there
6. During the morning, talk to Milly in the Student Council room in the clubhouse
**You should see an event in the cafeteria after this. If you didn't, you did something wrong.**
**The next day should start the Ashford School Route. An easy way to know you got it is by the upbeat music during the schedule menu**
7. After a day or two, Rivalz will take you to Milly, who will ask you something about love. Choose the top option.
Possible endings: Lelouch, Nunnally, Milley, Shirley, and Suzaku.
For Nunnuly and Shirly scenes not translated
>New routes after clearing the Ashford Academy Chapter:
1) Hot spring vacation for Ashford Academy.
Possible endings: none.
2) For PS2 version, you can enter the Blue Moon Chapter from here by telling Millay you'd like to fall in love.
Blue Moon Route:
That's the bonus for the PS2 version.
1. Follow the Ashford School Route up until step 7.
2. Choose the bottom option.
Possible endings: C.C., Lelouch, Nunnally, Kallen, Millay, Shirley, Rivalz, Kaguya, and Euphie.
The Japan Liberation Front route
That's the bonus for the PSP version.
It's not in the PS2 version, just like how PS2 has blue moon route while PSP doesn't
1. You must be in the Kuro no Kishidan Route in order to trigger the turnout event
2. Play the Kuro no Kishidan Route until after you joined them in the Narita Event
3. Choose any options when prompted, but after you fight the nightmares and Zero ordered you to retreat, choose not to listen to him (the bottom option)
4. After that, play along and then choose the bottom option ( to use geass and make the guard guide you to the exit)
5. You will be captured again, but there will be another options, choose the bottom one to use the nightmare to escape, and you'll be in the The Japan Liberation Front route
Possible endings: Chiba, Kaguya, Toudou, China.
Thanks for the info!