Gaming Is there any classic style MegaMan games for NDS?

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played ANY of the RPG style games. IDK if they are anything like the old Megaman games, but If they are I'd like to play them.

So is there any Megaman games, or similar games to the classic Megaman games on NES/SNES?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
hmm, i remember that there was a homebrew game that was similar to megaman

Name: MegaETK
Webpage is at http://etk.scener.org/

or u can grab its download link at this site: here

i hope homebrew web page is allowed
biggrin.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZX and ZXA are pretty close. They have a free-roaming world between 'missions', but once you get inside of a proper level it's a lot like classic Megaman.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Akiyo said:
Its Metroid. No really, Its metroid.
Not really. It's a bit like metroid outside of the levels, but once you enter a level they tend to be much more linear. I wouldn't automatically recommend the game to someone who likes Metroid-style games, at least not without warning them that it's pretty linear most of the time.

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ZX games are certainly not in the same style as the original series. They're closest to the Mega Man X games.

And they're certainly not like Metroid, unless you think the inclusion of a map in the game makes it like Metroid. As already stated, they're VERY linear games once you reach an area. And navigation is much more difficult, especially in the first game, than Metroid.

I'm not sure anything actually exists that is similar to the NES classics. If there is, I'd love to know.
smile.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda surprised they haven't made an old-school Megaman for the DS, given that they made Mega Man 9....

Erizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
MegaETK, loved it. Pretty megaman old-school style.

ZX are good, but not great. Megaman zero for GBA was pretty good, but not awesome. And my snemulds can't play megaman x properly >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.