Hacking Is there another way to move games?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't fit Bayo 2 on my SD card and I don't really have any spares around. Is it possible to FTP it or something to my HDD? I can't move my HDD to my PC for transfer due to it's just gonna change the file system and reformat my drive.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem is that games have to be indexed, otherwise they won't appear on the home menu. simply transferring them to the hdd won't work.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must be able to fit the game onto your SD card in order to be able to install it using WUP Installer GX.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't fit Bayo 2 on my SD card and I don't really have any spares around. Is it possible to FTP it or something to my HDD? I can't move my HDD to my PC for transfer due to it's just gonna change the file system and reformat my drive.
for the game to actually function you have to install it throuch wup installer and sadly wup installer can only read from sd

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's probably possible to extract the game on PC, delete the contents of the content folder, repack to installable format (with the original titlekey), install that, and supply the original content folder via FTP -- but is it really worth the effort? :)

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how big is your sd card and how big is bayo2? you could try transfering everything from sd card to your pc leaving only the nessessary files to run wup installer. maybe that will free up enough space. then after install copy everything back.

Reactions: Lacius

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what may be possible is to install an update, don't know if one exists for that game, then decrypting the game itself on pc and transferring the game to usb01/usr/title/00050000/title id the update will go in the same location except replace 00050000 with 0005000e .

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
what may be possible is to install an update, don't know if one exists for that game, then decrypting the game itself on pc and transferring the game to usb01/usr/title/00050000/title id the update will go in the same location except replace 00050000 with 0005000e .
I think bayo2 doesn't have an update, when I installed it no update sequence was triggered and I played it many times without any message of an update

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I found a spare card but I have to move stuff off it. I'm gonna just try and empty the card and put the game/wii u files on there and see what happens.

EDIT: Yup it worked. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by kbf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :sad::sad::sad: And a part of my family passed also. :sad::sad::sad: Sending my good suit to the...