Gaming Is there an R4 patch for Ivy the Kiwi USA?

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a patch for Ivy the Kiwi USA on the original the R4? I've been waiting for ages, I have played the (j) Version, but i really wanna read the story line. Does any one have a patch for the original R4? No rudolphs patch yet? anything plz! a patch for the r4?! I heard theres a fix in the new YSMenu (6.29) but its not out yet. Plz a patch!

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
shayminSKY said:
Is there a patch for Ivy the Kiwi USA on the original the R4? I've been waiting for ages, I have played the (j) Version, but i really wanna read the story line. Does any one have a patch for the original R4? No rudolphs patch yet? anything plz! a patch for the r4?! I heard theres a fix in the new YSMenu (6.29) but its not out yet. Plz a patch!

Why do you need a patch, if you have an original R4, then it works fine on Wood R4

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shamingSKY, if you have an original R4, install Wood R4 custom firmware on it.
Everything will be much much better after that, I don't know about that game specifically though.

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guinness said:
shayminSKY said:

Why do you need a patch, if you have an original R4, then it works fine on Wood R4
So whaddya mean? i download wood r4 firmware and put it on my original r4 1.18? but isnt wood r4 firm ware for wood r4's? where do i get the firmware?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shayminSKY said:
So whaddya mean? i download wood r4 firmware and put it on my original r4 1.18? but isnt wood r4 firm ware for wood r4's? where do i get the firmware?
Wood R4 is the name of the firmware, and it's a replacement for R4 firmware 1.18, and it works on the same R4DS.

Just download it from filetrip, delete the old 1.18 firmware, and install the new firmware.
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12633

shayminSKY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
shamingSKY, if you have an original R4, install Wood R4 custom firmware on it.
Everything will be much much better after that, I don't know about that game specifically though.
Thankz you guys! Once again you helped me out!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao