Is there an NDS ROM Hack version of Pokemon R/S/E?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by dbzgotenks, Sep 5, 2009.

1. dbzgotenks
    OP

Newcomer dbzgotenks Member

United States
    I've been searching all over the internet for about a month now, but I haven't found anything. I really liked the Hoenn region, but I lost my Sapphire and Emerald versions. If anyone knows where to find them, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I posted here because I thought if anyone knew where to find any, that person would be here.

2. TM2-Megatron

Member TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Canada
    Sorry, but nobody here is going to direct you to any kind of ROM source.

I'd recommend picking up one of the games (Emerald was the best, IMO) used. If the stores in your area are anything like mine, the GBA pokemon games should still be very easy to find used.

3. alidsl

Member alidsl I am now a lurker

United Kingdom
    There aren't any D/P/Pt map editors (as far as I know) out yet. So I doubt it will happen in the near future

4. dbzgotenks
    OP

United States
    That sucks, I really wanted to play Emerald on my DSi. But I guess playing it on my GBASP is good enough.

5. nadoon

Banned nadoon Banned

United Arab Emirates
    Who knows? Maybe people will release a GBA emulator for DSi Just like how there is VisualBoyAdvanced For the wii............... I mean DSi just came out so you should relax and wait for homebrew channel DSi to come out first......... I always wanted to play in Hoenn...... You're luck you even PLAYED these games.... Lucky you =). And as soon as I find a way to play gba on a DSi. I will post that..... So keep checking on me every month or so........ =) For the mean time, you can buy an acekard2i and download some pokemon pearl and platinum and stuff....... Have fun mister!

6. dbzgotenks
    OP

United States
    Alright Nadoon, thanks for your help.