Is there an app auto create folders and name PKGs correctly

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going through the process of obtaining my games in PKG format, I'm just wondering has anyone came across an application or a setting within an app that will put PKGs / RIFs in their own folders and name them correctly?

Thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure about packages. rifs are named after the content id. that I assume is want the packages to be called. I think I had to do mine manually. then, there's A0100-V0100 . the A is app version, most base game packages should be A0100; the V is master version which is a base package with an update applied to it. they could be anything. dlc is always A0000-V0000 on both ps3 and ps4 iirc.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, you can get the content id from the package in ps3tools. it's also near the beginning in hex. or you can get it from the param.sfo. when I was testing the c00 auto fix things for rudi rastelli, the package for I think spaced invaders had a different content id than the param.sfo. not sure how that happened, but I used the hex to get it, then put that in the fixer to generate an edat. it didn't work. then, I tried the one in the param.sfo, and it did work. it's the only game I've seen with that mistake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr