TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. HectikGamez

OP HectikGamez Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Ive been trying to look around for cheats for my NDS emulator on my 3DS. I haven't seem to find any. Still not sure if there is any out there. Probably there is one but im not searching right or it just possible to cheat on a emulator on a 3DS. I need some help if its possible to ask here.

2. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear The Coolest Bear Around

United States
    The programs you listed aren't emulators, they're front ends for nds-bootstrap, a sort of NDS hypervisor (kind of like Nintendont on Wii consoles). Games run through it are played using native hardware compatibility which is the difference.

Anyway, to answer your question, for TWLMenu++ specifically, @Robz8 has stated on a few occasions that while it's technically possible to use cheats, the method is convoluted and not user-friendly. He's said that he'll be adding a GUI for cheats at some time in the future but that it is not a high priority right now.

DSiMenu++/TWLMenu++ will place the cheat code (Action Replay type) in the nds-bootstrap.ini file, if there's a cheat.xml file in `sd:/_nds`.

Last edited by Sophie-bear, Sep 24, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emulator(TWLMenu++, DSIMenu++), Action