Is there an Action Replay/Cheat Plugin for NDS Emulator(TWLMenu++/DSIMenu++) on 3DS?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by HectikGamez, Sep 23, 2018.

1. HectikGamez
    OP

HectikGamez Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2018
    United States
    Ive been trying to look around for cheats for my NDS emulator on my 3DS. I haven't seem to find any. Still not sure if there is any out there. Probably there is one but im not searching right or it just possible to cheat on a emulator on a 3DS. I need some help if its possible to ask here.

2. Sophie-bear

Sophie-bear The Coolest Bear Around

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    The programs you listed aren't emulators, they're front ends for nds-bootstrap, a sort of NDS hypervisor (kind of like Nintendont on Wii consoles). Games run through it are played using native hardware compatibility which is the difference.

Anyway, to answer your question, for TWLMenu++ specifically, @Robz8 has stated on a few occasions that while it's technically possible to use cheats, the method is convoluted and not user-friendly. He's said that he'll be adding a GUI for cheats at some time in the future but that it is not a high priority right now.

Info

Last edited by Sophie-bear, Sep 24, 2018