Homebrew Is there absolutely no way to autoboot MochaCFW without Haxchi?

Mario_hat_with_eyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently started using homebrew for wii u, and was wondering if there was any way other than haxchi to autoboot mocha cfw on launch. I have some younger siblings (we all use the same system), and with all the ways haxchi can brick your system, I don't want any of them to do something stupid (which, knowing them, probably would happen). While I can put up with having to use the internet browser to boot mocha, It is nice to have the process streamlined and automatically done so they can use the games only launchable with mocha. If any of you guys could let me know it would be a great help, thanks!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only way is boothax or indexiine, I think. it won't boot at launch though. for something safer, you'll have to wait for aroma, which allows installing a haxchi-like exploit on something innocuous as the health and safety tile. I think you're talking about cbhc. the only ways to destroy that are formatting or deleting the nnid, moving or deleting the game directly aren't supposed to be possible. I've never tested it.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Mario_hat_with_eyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only way is boothax or indexiine, I think. it won't boot at launch though. for something safer, you'll have to wait for aroma, which allows installing a haxchi-like exploit on something innocuous as the health and safety tile. I think you're talking about cbhc. the only ways to destroy that are formatting or deleting the nnid, moving or deleting the game directly aren't supposed to be possible. I've never tested it.
How long untill aroma is released?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/