Hacking Is there a Youtube Plugin that works?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My friend is using something called "Half Byte Loader" on her PSP and tells me she can't find any Youtube plugins that work with it. She says she tried multiple files, as well. Is there any Youtube plugin she could use?

I've also been told I will be allowed to borrow this PSP, which gives me the chance to install the plugin for her. How would I do this, if there is a Youtube plugin that is compatible?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Jolan said:
Stop using HBL, switch to 6.35 PRO, whichever the latest version is, and then you can use GoTube and the like.

That's only if he is on 6.35 or earlier. If it's updated to 6.37 HBL is all he can use.
I'm borrowing the PSP tomorrow until Sunday, so I'll check what firmware it's on then.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, update to the latest 6.20 or 6.35 hack.

GoTube! 1.2 is what they should use. Make sure to actually follow the install instructions, because it's not JUST the homebrew program, it also comes with a radio plugin you use to update the site definitions. When you run it there's two portions, the left shows the definitions you can download, while the right shows the ones you have. Check a few of the left options (it's a dropdown box) until you find the one that's Youtube[13] (that's the current latest/working). Download it, and then you should be able to user youtube.

When you start gotube, you have to press select to cycle through the sites until you see Youtube in the upper-left of the screen. Then you press O to bring up the text search box thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.