Is there a WBFS manager that does not depend on .Net?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by zektor, Jun 29, 2009.

1. zektor
    OP

Member zektor GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I am looking for a non-command line version (or perhaps a command line version with GUI) that does not depend on MS .net. I have been using WBFS manager for awhile now, and while great, there have been occasions in which something goes wrong with my .net installation and I have to re-run and repair it. I only find this out when I go to boot the program and I get a .net error instead. Why must nearly everything today completely rely on .net?

2. Wiinie

Newcomer Wiinie Advanced Member

United States
    Intelligent wbfs

3. s3phir0th115

Member s3phir0th115 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I would just use the windows command line port. I know you may like GUI's and all, but the command line isn't really as hard as you may believe.

And, it sure as hell is more reliable than .net.

4. nknave

Member nknave GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
  5. carbonyle

Member carbonyle GBAtemp Fan

Switzerland
  6. zektor
    OP

Member zektor GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Thanks for all of the replies. I tested them all, and out of everything the Intelligent GUI is most definitely the best. It already performs certain functions (like archiving of multiple ISO or cISO unattended) that WBFS Manager has yet to accomplish. The *only* thing that bugs me a little about it is the fact that filenames with spaces becomes underscores (ie: "Virtua Tennis 2009" becomes "Virtua_Tennis_2009"). Or is there a way to STOP this behavior in the app?

7. 0M39A

Member 0M39A GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I think the one i used was just simply called wbfs gui. i had the same problem that .net wouldnt install, but since then ive done a reformat and it works fine now.