is there a way to use cheats with SNemulds?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by lalalalala, Apr 5, 2008.

Apr 5, 2008
  1. lalalalala
    OP

Newcomer lalalalala Advanced Member

Canada
  2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    The only way is to download SNESpatch and use it to permanently apply Game Genie cheats to the SNES game. Best to do this on a copy of the original file.

3. podunk1269

Member podunk1269 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    well you can load the sav file into zsnes on your pc, use a cheat file, sav the result (this works in RPG games best have all money, skills, etc) and load it back onto the card, but if it like a ninfinte health code or something then only way is dans method

4. Fishbowl

Newcomer Fishbowl Newbie

United States

Yeah, I realize no roms, no upload links, no attempts to try to ask for links are allowed here, but where could i find this snespatch, and alongside of the question that got asked, i have cyclods, and want to have cheats available for nes,snes. where can i find them?

and also i want to play atari roms on it. and so far i downloaded some roms that don't work on it, what do we suggest here?

and please just answers not critcism. i've had it enough on the net

5. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
  6. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Hm, Rydian's link isn't actually the one I'm thinking of, but it should work just fine.

If you want to try SNESpatch though, I can't find any mirrors online anymore so here's my local copy uploaded for you - http://www.zumodrive.com/share/aNLjZGI5M2