Hacking Is there a way to update sysnand from 4.2 to 9.x?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to update sysnand from 4.2 to 9.x? I want to update my friend's 3DS to 9.x so that she can use the ram editor on her Gateway 3DS. Seems like Smash Bros rev 01 is the only USA game that has 9.x.
Besides buying a game to update the sysnand firmware, are there any other ways to upgrade?

Reactions: Margen67

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can use smash rev 01 or the new cooking mama so i've heard, but it won't update your friends browser since it's through a cart. What you can do is update using one of the aforementioned games and then download the browser using 3DNUS and install it to sysnand with her gateway

That would be title ID 0004003000009402 and version 4096 for USA region

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to update sysnand from 4.2 to 9.x? I want to update my friend's 3DS to 9.x so that she can use the ram editor on her Gateway 3DS. Seems like Smash Bros rev 01 is the only USA game that has 9.x.
Besides buying a game to update the sysnand firmware, are there any other ways to upgrade?

For you sir I will give 3dnus a try and see if I can get it to write to system nand. Give me an hour or so to compile everything and I'll check back in

Reactions: MattKimura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: