Hacking Question Is there a way to unban your switch?

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am also interested in getting my switch unbanned, I was banned because I hacked my switch, but I only did it to dump games and mod BOTW. I did not do any cheating in online games.

If you have nsps installed, you get banned. It doesn't matter if you dumped them yourself, it makes no difference to Nintendo.

Reactions: FarmerKnight

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW lots of salty people up there saying things like "i hope your mother dies you filthy C**k sucking fucking cheater" even though cheating isnt the only way to get banned. could be wrong place wrong time, nintendo bans you for simply having homebrew or ANY traces of CFW you know
Th_2_5AR-H_PdW2dzrzc1U3zJLhCaLgQmYsfXOF4lD07CeD0XSri6FR_kQ3O9UhcsQ

Reactions: FarmerKnight

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
another pointless replies "oh U dEsErvE iT" instead of helping..

Just replace the prodinfo file in your Switch and you'll be unbanned. You need another unbanned Switch tho to use its ID

Hope it helps

Last edited by MeAndHax,

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if you did (which isnt as simple as you make it, but doable) most people that have "unbanned" themselves usually ended up being banned again

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old thread. He was probably game banned specifically from Splatoon 2, so he must of used cheats or injected an edited save. Wasn't a banwave there aren't any on the Switch. Games like Splatoon/Smash bros have a Anti Cheat system and he got flagged. So his only option to "play splatoon 2 online again" is to get a new switch with a new account and never use anything related to cfw online. More ppl were banned during 2018 b/c emunand was only supportive to sxos b4 atmosphere released its own.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Unbanned? Does it matter? We have ldn-mitm I mean, you don't need a subscription or To purchase the game, so GG haha people are just dumb especially the ones that say "glad you been banned cheater " I'm like... Bruh, you are saying that on a website that is dedicated 50% cfw, mods, apps where all people have downloaded the games on other sites and you are wining for. The cheats? Hahahaha so. Stupid omg.

Last edited by Agusto101,

Peniskoker

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
No. And since you got a Splatoon based banned, you probably deserved it tbh.
Jesus christ. He is asking for help, not your f*****g judgement. First and foremost i am against cheaters but this is a forum where we help each other, not bash each other. Grow up and everyone who liked his comment

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unbanned? Does it matter? We have ldn-mitm I mean, you don't need a subscription or To purchase the game, so GG haha people are just dumb especially the ones that say "glad you been banned cheater " I'm like... Bruh, you are saying that on a website that is dedicated 50% cfw, mods, apps where all people have downloaded the games on other sites and you are wining for. The cheats? Hahahaha so. Stupid omg.
I mean...not all games are supported by Idn_mitm and there aren't as many people using that compared to Switch online.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This makes me wonder if I'm banned. I've never checked. Don't use emunand as I just use my switch purely offline for non official purposes. I just keep it offline and avoid burning fuses in case someday it is worth actually restoring to original or using online.

Even if there's a method to get unbanned or play in atmosphere doubt you'll see such a thing for years if ever.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I was hit by Nintendo's ban wave. Now I'm banned from splatoon 2. Not only that, I accidentally updated my Nintendo Switch. I've gotten the new temporary CFW for it. But, I can't access homebrew until it's update for now.

But, I just wanted to know if there would be a way to unban your switch.
No.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn