Hacking is there a way to turn a VBA save file to the GBA save?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is i want to find a way to convter the save for the gba emulataour is that possbile or no?

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is how to take nds-gba save --> vba save

QUOTE said:
Saved using IN-GAME save (real save, not using NDSGBA real-time save). The output of that is .sav, so I dragged the .sav with the .gba on my computer, and I ran the game and loaded the .sav using REAL SAVED FILE (not the real-time save)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need a vba save to ndsgba sav is that possbile or should i do that the other way?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sav files from VBA and NDSGBA are perfectly compatible. Doesn't matter if the sav is created on VBA or NDSGBA, it'll work on both.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
8BitWalugi said:
SignZ said:
sav files from VBA and NDSGBA are perfectly compatible. Doesn't matter if the sav is created on VBA or NDSGBA, it'll work on both.
What if it's an EZFlash IV?

also should not matter, it should work because I have tried and it works

Tybalt1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you give us some details on what version and settings you're using? I'm not having any success at all. (Tried using VBA 1.8 and VBA-M with just about every combination of settings I could conceive being relevant. The .sav files just don't show up when I click "load" and I'm told they're not compatible when I click and drag them onto VBA's window.) Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Well, that was dumb of me. I realise now that I should have been using the in-game ability to load the file.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tybalt1212 said:
Can you give us some details on what version and settings you're using? I'm not having any success at all. (Tried using VBA 1.8 and VBA-M with just about every combination of settings I could conceive being relevant. The .sav files just don't show up when I click "load" and I'm told they're not compatible when I click and drag them onto VBA's window.) Thanks in advance!
Options - Emulator - Save Type - Automatic + Flash 64k are my settings with which it's working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome