Raziel_vip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
i want to transfer trophies from ps4 slim 6.72 to ps4 pro 7.02 via FTP

i backedup trophies from the old ps4 via leeful's psphive and i transferred all files via FTP everything goes ok , then when i enter the tophies list on the ps4 pro 7.02 the trophies disappear!!

sorry for my bad english

Raziel_vip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
i feel i am missing something , firs thing is trophies appears then disappear when i enter tophies list on the playstation

thank you for your response

Reactions: KiiWii

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for posting the video I've wondered what it looks like when that happens.:)
I noticed in the video that is shows a trophy was just earned in ther notifications. Did they dissapear before you did this?
Also are you using alazifs DNS settings?

Reactions: Raziel_vip

Raziel_vip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Thanks for posting the video I've wondered what it looks like when that happens.:)
I noticed in the video that is shows a trophy was just earned in ther notifications. Did they dissapear before you did this?
Also are you using alazifs DNS settings?

i earnd the trophy then it disappear after i tranfserred the files via FTP it did not disappear before

yes i used alazif DNS before , but after i restored the backup i set new network settings

i assumed the DNS will be removed automatically

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i earnd the trophy then it disappear after i tranfserred the files via FTP it did not disappear before

yes i used alazif DNS before , but after i restored the backup i set new network settings

i assumed the DNS will be removed automatically
If you ever have an internet connection on your PS4 you must always use Alazifs DNS settings to block access to sonys servers.
What probably has happend is that when you earned a trophy the PS4 connected to the internet and because your PS4 is jailbroken it has deleted your trophies.

Raziel_vip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
my ps4 is connected to the internet , i think without alazif DNS

i will try with al azif DNS later because i am at work now , i will tell you what happend

thank you

Reactions: Leeful

Blackfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm having the same problem and my ps4 pro has never seen a internet connection (selfhosted exploit).
I followed the steps for transfering the saves/trophies you posted in de AIO-Thread some months ago leeful with using the original backup function for the profile and also tried it manual with ftp and payloads. (the profile was a unlinked offline profile)
The profile will be restored correctly even using my custom avatar image then I use ftp to restore trophies from the old console and they're shown on the new console. As soon as I start a game or enter the trophies they start disapearing like in the youtube vid.
(offtopic: also having problems with the saves but I guess I will solve this with savemounter)

Raziel_vip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
same result with DNS

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    99.8 KB · Views: 265

rusudanion

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello same problem with trophy restore from other ps4 6.72. If the new ps4 6.72 is connected or not or if use dns or not, the trophy disappear when i select him from ps4 menu

alan6k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The same problem here, I tried to backup by the host and after formatting the HD and trying to restore the backup, ps4 has been kp after that it gives the database error and reconstructed everything again, I tried to restore via FTP and nothing happens , I tried to restore the trophies in every way and I couldn't find a solution. Has anyone managed to restore 100%? I just wanted to restore my savesgames, profiles, trophies. :cry::cry::cry:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it may be possible if you use account activator. I think trophies are tied to both account and system, so you need the account id activated. I don't know for sure if it will work, but it might be worth a try. remember, it has to be the same account. I don't think we can yet change trophy ids.

alan6k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it may be possible if you use account activator. I think trophies are tied to both account and system, so you need the account id activated. I don't know for sure if it will work, but it might be worth a try. remember, it has to be the same account. I don't think we can yet change trophy ids.
I tried to restore with the account enabled but it didn't work either, I do not know what else to do. :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂