Gaming is there a way to transfer DSIware from system to system?

nathancnc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you can't go from one dsi to another (or dsi xl). In may however, Nintendo will allow you to transfer your dsiware from a dsi (or dsi xl) to your 3DS if you get one.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nathancnc said:
No you can't go from one dsi to another (or dsi xl). In may however, Nintendo will allow you to transfer your dsiware from a dsi (or dsi xl) to your 3DS if you get one.

That feature will launched in may I believe thats just one month away is it?(and I have a 3DS!
biggrin.gif
)

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DAMMNIT when i got my 3DS and traded my XL i forgot to try and save my 100 dollars worth of dsiware because i thought we cany save them.......o well i got a whole library of ds/psp/iphone games (on the web) to choose from......i cant whine about it when i should be grateful!

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
trev1 said:
DAMMNIT when i got my 3DS and traded my XL i forgot to try and save my 100 dollars worth of dsiware because i thought we cany save them.......o well i got a whole library of ds/psp/iphone games (on the web) to choose from......i cant whine about it when i should be grateful!

Sounds like you got shafted twice to me, first for only 100 dollars on the low-ball Gamestop trade and then again on losing your DSiware. I wouldn't be grateful, I would be pissed at myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte