is there a way to transfer DSIware from system to system?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Langin, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Is there any way to transfer DSIware from my DSi to DSI XL. I am unsure, because I don´t know...

2. nathancnc

nathancnc GBAtemp Regular

Apr 24, 2010
    United States
    No you can't go from one dsi to another (or dsi xl). In may however, Nintendo will allow you to transfer your dsiware from a dsi (or dsi xl) to your 3DS if you get one.

3. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    That feature will launched in may I believe thats just one month away is it?(and I have a 3DS! [​IMG])

4. trev1

trev1 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2010
    United States
    DAMMNIT when i got my 3DS and traded my XL i forgot to try and save my 100 dollars worth of dsiware because i thought we cany save them.......o well i got a whole library of ds/psp/iphone games (on the web) to choose from......i cant whine about it when i should be grateful!

5. rockstar99

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    You need to save them all to an SD.I think it will be possble in the May update

6. Jugarina

Jugarina GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2011
    United States
    NY
    Sounds like you got shafted twice to me, first for only 100 dollars on the low-ball Gamestop trade and then again on losing your DSiware. I wouldn't be grateful, I would be pissed at myself.