Homebrew Is there a way to take screenshots of EDGE flash cart?

Jothri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to know how, for screenshots of skins and what not...
unsure.gif

Dagatahas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use an EDGE flash cart and it does not have that feature on the .dat version(1.71 I think) I have Since it is an EDGE flash cart I doubt if that will be added as it's a pretty straight forward cart. All you get is Games, Multimedia and Settings. I just happened to find the soft-reset on this site and at the moment I can't access the official website to doublecheck.

It'd be better to take a picture with a camera. You can also try taking a screen shot of the EDGE skin program from their website with your skin loaded.

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
only easy way would be to load up the Edge firmware in an emulator and take screenshots there......same method applies for taking screenshots of games n stuff too...

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
blainy said:
only simple. way would be to load up the Edge firmware in an emulator and take screenshots there......same method applies for taking screenshots of games n stuff too...
But you cannot do that for flashcart firmware
wink.gif

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
blainy said:
only simple. way would be to load up the Edge firmware in an emulator and take screenshots there......same method applies for taking screenshots of games n stuff too...
But you cannot do that for flashcart firmware
wink.gif

why bother having .nds dumps of the firmware files then??they just wouldn't work for booting anythign else once loaded..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.