Hacking Is there a way to run mh4g on 3ds in 4.5 by using cfw?

yangxiangku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Sorry i just found you guys and this forum today,and i finally installed cfw on my 3ds few days ago but it cant run mh which is my favorite.If there's a way to achieve,tell me pls,thanks a lot!!!

tipsytoto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i just found you guys and this forum today,and i finally installed cfw on my 3ds few days ago but it cant run mh which is my favorite.If there's a way to achieve,tell me pls,thanks a lot!!!

So if you aren't particular about region, mh4u is one of the few 'pre-installed clean cias' meaning you can use rxtools + emunand 9.7 to play it, or if you had higher sysnand, even install it directly to the sysnand, but I assume that route is out of the question. I'd say, look into rxtools, and then use some knowhow to find the 'pre-installed legit clean cias' and install them on your emunand. Remember, rxtools doesn't allow you to run unsigned code, but the 'pre-installed legit clean cias' are basically pre-signed by nintendo and included on bundles so they are the exception to the rule.

Cearp explains it more clearly here. https://gbatemp.net/threads/what-is-a-legit-cia-and-other-noob-cia-questions-answered.386705/

nanchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Setup pbt cfw
2. Install legal CIA
3. Setup rxtool emunand and upgrade emunand to 9.7.0-25 (latest)
4. Launch emunand and play the CIA.

This is how I did it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.