Hacking Is there a way to remove the playcoin limit per day?

• Thread starter kbf
  • Start date
  • Views 8,491
  • Replies 12
  • Likes 1

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember looking around in my 3DS somewhere and remembering an option to give me full amount of coins but the thing is I still like walking to earn them, what I don't like is you can only earn 10 a day..is there a way to remove this limit so I can just hit 300 coins if I want?

Reactions: DarthDub

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I knowed about something where you can earn 10 coins and then it removes the limit and you can get 10 coins again without changing your date
But maybe it was just my imagination

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The limit is in the PTM driver, yes it can be removed with the same principle of region free feature found in most CFWs... but many people who care manually use homebrews like "For everyone who walks a lot" or just cheat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I knowed about something where you can earn 10 coins and then it removes the limit and you can get 10 coins again without changing your date

I don't recall anything like that (maybe as a side effect of some coin cheating tool that completely rewrites the gamecoin.dat, and with it the coins-obtained-today number, instead of just changing the currently-owned-coins)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember looking around in my 3DS somewhere and remembering an option to give me full amount of coins but the thing is I still like walking to earn them, what I don't like is you can only earn 10 a day..is there a way to remove this limit so I can just hit 300 coins if I want?

i dont know much about it but the ancient thread is here [Release] For Anyone Who Walks A Lot | GBAtemp.net - The Independent Video Game Community

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember, play coin setter is also usable in JKSM... if already running CFW and have latest version of JK's Save Manager (can be found in FBI TitleDB list for easy DL) there is a play coin setter hidden within JKSM.

PlayCoinSetter can also be installed from FBI TitleDB list if you want...

Best bet is just PlayCoinSet. Stop abusing your DS... or you could always go old-school and spank/shake your DS until your wrists fall off.

No, I'm not kidding. This was considered a "hack" before CFW came along.

Last edited by Osmosis,
Reactions: goldensun87

goldensun87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember, play coin setter is also usable in JKSM... if already running CFW and have latest version of JK's Save Manager (can be found in FBI TitleDB list for easy DL) there is a play coin setter hidden within JKSM.

PlayCoinSetter can also be installed from FBI TitleDB list if you want...

Best bet is just PlayCoinSet. Stop abusing your DS... or you could always go old-school and spank/shake your DS until your wrists fall off.

No, I'm not kidding. This was considered a "hack" before CFW came along.
Ah, the good old days when I used to spank my 3DS silly to get Play Coins. I think it was for O-Powers, right?

Reactions: Osmosis

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, the good old days when I used to spank my 3DS silly to get Play Coins. I think it was for O-Powers, right?
well, when I did play on my 2ds...curse you switch for stealing me away....... I took it took to school, I got filthy rich in play coins on that even before I used the tool to get the extra coins I earned above the 10 cap...or even cold use it, sadly it wasn't till somewhere around the time of 11.0 I wanted to dip into modding for smash bros modding

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wanna earn them fair and square as an incentive to walk lol, I just don't want the 10 coin limit per day

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can someone give me a link to playcoin setter or something because I got this: https://gyazo.com/2774af943ac5c1cd76b40be3d5a800bc I don't really know what to do with those files though, I looked around for a cia of this program but I don't trust the links I found/most of them are dead.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://shameless-inc.github.io/ none of the QR codes work here.

EDIT: Nevermind didn't see the download button. The problem is though it only let's me set the play coins. Is there a way to JUST remove the 10 coin limit per day? also there's an option to "preclude" today's coin placement what does that mean?

Last edited by kbf,

ndrnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
As far as I know there is no app for this one. I used to look for it myself not so long ago and PlayCoin Setter is the only way.
Just walk normally, come home, see how many steps you made and set the needed amout of coins via JKSM or PlayCoinSetter)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup