Hacking Is there a way to remove the health & safety options app from the 3ds menu

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you can inject stuff like FBI and other things into it but I always just just instead download a seperate cia for it so I have no use for the app other than it just give me info on 6 years ago my eyes can get damaged from looking at 3ds screens and i can get eptileptic siezures (neither which I have or im over the age of...) If I can remove it will it be completely erased or will it be like the news and weather channels on the wii they will still be there techniqely but will be un acessable?

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh jeez i think i can do that instead but just incase if i do inject fbi into health and safety would it change the warning icon to the fbi logo?

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh jeez i think i can do that instead but just incase if i do inject fbi into health and safety would it change the warning icon to the fbi logo?
No. It won't
I mean, you could find the title ID and uninstall it but then you'd get repeated update nags due to missing a system title, personally suggest making a folder, putting it in and moving the folder to far right
The system won't nag because it is not a core feature (like system settings and eShop).

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
ok so i can remove it? is there any side affects then for removing H&S?
Constant update nags like already said above.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No. It won't

The system won't nag because it is not a core feature (like system settings and eShop).
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I remember posts asking if there was a new system update and it was caused by them having deleted H&S.

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Constant update nags like already said above.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I remember posts asking if there was a new system update and it was caused by them having deleted H&S.
I never got them. Not officially sure. I going to test it.

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try deleting the .app from Nand. Its in Nand:/Titles/00040010/(rest of title id)/00000005.app

Its safe, but we don't know if you will get the update nag

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw since we are here im super sorry i just wanted this to get out of the way instead of just making another thread of this if i system transfer my legit cias to the new 3ds console do I keep the non legits on the onld 3ds or do they transfer but dont work? sorry again i just need to know since we are all here ...

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw since we are here im super sorry i just wanted this to get out of the way instead of just making another thread of this if i system transfer my legit cias to the new 3ds console do I keep the non legits on the onld 3ds or do they transfer but dont work? sorry again i just need to know since we are all here ...
What do you mean by "transfer" and "legit"

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It only transfers legit CIAs.

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like cias that were either A. came with the system,or B.Games you did use actual money on with the nintendo eshop

ok sorry so the non legits stay on the old 3ds im sorry im noobish when it comes to this i dont wanna lose my freeshop app at the least so i can redownload my cias i transfered

so it says everything will be removed you guys say no non-legit cias will be transferred and my ds wont me removed correct?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
like cias that were either A. came with the system,or B.Games you did use actual money on with the nintendo eshop

ok sorry so the non legits stay on the old 3ds im sorry im noobish when it comes to this i dont wanna lose my freeshop app at the least so i can redownload my cias i transfered

so it says everything will be removed you guys say no non-legit cias will be transferred and my ds wont me removed correct?
You would need to redownload the tickets for any non-legit cias you got for them to reappear again. anything like fbi or freeshop you would just reinject the cias and install them.

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but what im getting is my 3ds im using to move everything to the new 3ds would the 3ds i used to move everything to the other 3ds,but will 3ds number one be completely wiped as it says?Im such a noob on this stuff im sorry if i get a little annoying :(

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but what im getting is my 3ds im using to move everything to the new 3ds would the 3ds i used to move everything to the other 3ds,but will 3ds number one be completely wiped as it says?Im such a noob on this stuff im sorry if i get a little annoying :(
Yes, your source 3ds you use will have its contents formatted. You will lose everything on that one.

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks i wont do it then since i cant do that i dont want to lose any of the data on my old 3ds since the 3ds i transfer 2 is on firm 11.4 and i dont have cubic ninja and dont have any way to acess the homebrew menu so i need to keep my 3ds non transferred thanks i had suspissions i dont want to destroy my 2ds i have homebrewed and everything cuz all the games besides mario kart 7 was a legit cia sorry thats all i needed

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks i wont do it then since i cant do that i dont want to lose any of the data on my old 3ds since the 3ds i transfer 2 is on firm 11.4 and i dont have cubic ninja and dont have any way to acess the homebrew menu so i need to keep my 3ds non transferred thanks i had suspissions i dont want to destroy my 2ds i have homebrewed and everything cuz all the games besides mario kart 7 was a legit cia sorry thats all i needed
You can make a nand backup before the transfer and then restore the nand. The copy the contents of the sd to both of the sd's for those systems.

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i sorta forgot how to and i dont want to do that since all my stuff will be erased when all i wanted to transfer is one game i wont do it then...

now sorry that took forever i should have known better from the start anyway so i remove health and safety with fbi correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.