Hacking Gaming Hardware Homebrew Is there a way to port "Pizza Tower" onto a New 3DS XL (That's Already Modded)?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Game Maker Studio can export games to many different consoles if you purchase the enterprise bundle.
I'm aware, but I don't see how that's relevant.
The 3DS is far weaker than anything GM:S can export to. There's probably a reason it was never supported.
Years ago, I tried porting one of my old games and run it on my smartphone (which was weak by today's standards, but still much more powerful than the 3DS), and it ran kind of poorly. That was a much simpler and slower paced game than Pizza Tower.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

average_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Basically, I want to know if it's possible to port Pizza Tower, (a somewhat simple steam indie game) either the entire game or atleast the 2019 Sage Demo onto a Modded 3DS

Any Answers or Tips to do it will be useful!!
maybe if there was a way to port gamemaker games to 3ds (pizza tower is made in gamemaker)
Post automatically merged:

Basically, I want to know if it's possible to port Pizza Tower, (a somewhat simple steam indie game) either the entire game or atleast the 2019 Sage Demo onto a Modded 3DS

Any Answers or Tips to do it will be useful!!
maybe if there was a way to port gamemaker games to new 3ds (pizza tower is made in gamemaker).
some people already ported sonic mania to new 3ds and that game even is more hard to run compared to pizza tower

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over