1. SuperDan

OP SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

United States
    Well I've been having a WIIU Season with the boys for a few weeks.. I haven't played it in ages... So we added about 40 new Wii original games.. Been enjoying them I still like motion control games... So then we remembered some Wad games.. ( we was looking for a good motion pool game on Wii which lead me to wiiware games) Midnight Pool.. So I installed that & it's fun. Which leads me to my point... I have 300 Wiiware Wad Games... I was just going to install will wad manager then copy to my SD card..... But that didn't work out like it should as the game would Copy... To SD.. But it would not load at all.. Always FAILED from SD.. But would work from the Wii Menu... Or I would have just continued to Copy all to SD... I was hoping there was a loader or a way to make USB loader gx or Wiiflow or something similar.. To just load Wad Files... ?

2. Shadow#1
    This message by Shadow#1 has been removed from public view by VinsCool, Jul 25, 2020, Reason: 1 word post.
    Jul 25, 2020
  3. BaamAlex

BaamAlex S̶̥͝l̷̹̀͗e̶̼̖̩̅͊e̷̛̦͉̦p̷̘͌͝i̵͇̠̞̿̌n̷̰͚͌̓͝g̷̦̲̍̆͝

Germany
    I think .wad files can't be played directly. It's like a .cia file for the 3ds. So no afaik. Except you play them via emulator.

4. MikaDubbz

MikaDubbz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You can install them to an emunand on your vwii's hard drive and load them through usbloader gx. I have most of the wiiware catalog playable on my Wii U in this way.

jeannotte and Stealphie like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Installing, Without, Games