Is there a way to play the DOOM Mod Mega Man Deathmatch on a homebrew-enabled Wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by PacDan16, Feb 27, 2018.

1. PacDan16
    OP

PacDan16 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2018
    United States
    I'm curious, can you play Mega Man Deathmatch, or get it supported (a popular Mega Man Mod for Doom) for the Wii console via Homebrew?
    eA3s6mV. upload_2018-2-27_15-24-5.

2. RandomMan25XX

RandomMan25XX GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2012
    United States
    On Your Hard Drive
    PrBoom might be able to load it, but any multiplayer functionality most likely won't work

3. PacDan16
    OP

PacDan16 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2018
    United States
    I wonder how you would do that though...insert the MMDM files, or WADS, into the sd card for PrBoom? Regardless if I figure it out or not, I am thankful that you've been kind enough to respond. Now that you've mentioned this application, I found something interesting.
    If anyone is interested, the WiiDoom site on WiiBrew(.org) says "In theory, many of the custom wads created by the Doom fan community may also work."

I think it would be amazing to play this mod on the Wii because the PC setup is not favorable in my opinion.

EDIT: Why do you want people to give a "damn?" XD
    EDIT #2: I also sent this question over to the cutstuff(.net) forums, where the creator of MMDM is located at, CutmanMike (is he a user on this site? Who knows? :D)

Last edited by PacDan16, Feb 28, 2018