Hacking Is there a way to play SMW rom hacks on r4? I tried SNEmulDS.

Oxel13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
As i said, i tried with SNEmulDS. It loads up the custom title screen but when i choose save file and try to play, emulator freezes. I've played SMW normaly on my 3ds with no problems, but rom hacks cant seem to work :/

Any help would be Appreciated :]

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As i said, i tried with SNEmulDS. It loads up the custom title screen but when i choose save file and try to play, emulator freezes. I've played SMW normaly on my 3ds with no problems, but rom hacks cant seem to work :/

Any help would be Appreciated :]
Use a 3DS side SNES emulator not DS side

Oxel13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Use a 3DS side SNES emulator not DS side
Welp, im using a r4. I dont have CFW. I cant install 3ds-snes emulator. I think putting CFW on my 3ds would be a good idea, but i dont wanna brick my console, so i am waiting for nintendo to shut down 3ds's online servers, so i dont lose access to internet now when its still avavible

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, im using a r4. I dont have CFW. I cant install 3ds-snes emulator. I think putting CFW on my 3ds would be a good idea, but i dont wanna brick my console, so i am waiting for nintendo to shut down 3ds's online servers, so i dont lose access to internet now when its still avavible
Online works fine under CFW and u won't brick your console

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Oxel13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Online works fine under CFW and u won't brick your console
Thx bro, but wont I get banned for using emulators, because it wasnt "singned" buy nintendo? It count's as piracy (which i dont care about) but they might ban me :/

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx bro, but wont I get banned for using emulators, because it wasnt "singned" buy nintendo? It count's as piracy (which i dont care about) but they might ban me :/
you won't get banned if you follow the guide and if you don't cheat online

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You will only get banned online for doing the following

1. Cheating online

2. Playing an online game before it's official realese (which ain't a problem anymore lol)

3. Using a stolen credit card for eshop purchases.

Oxel13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
You will only get banned online for doing the following

1. Cheating online

2. Playing an online game before it's official realese (which ain't a problem anymore lol)

3. Using a stolen credit card for eshop purchases.
Thank you very much Lady! or sir? Idk you could put anything as your name or gender these days :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating