Hacking is there a way to play other M on a pal wii ???

bloodomen2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i burnd it and tried loading it in neogamma but i keep getting a black screen
so is there a way to play te nstc version on a pal wii ?

bloodomen2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Tried forcing PAL?
What cIOS version do you have?
Did you set the correct layer break?
havent tried
not sure what ciso i have
where do i see what version i have ?
and i let burnimg calculate the LB

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
bloodomen2 said:
i burnd it and tried loading it in neogamma but i keep getting a black screen
so is there a way to play te nstc version on a pal wii ?
Works fine on PAL from DVD+R DL layer break 2084960 and USBloaderGX
cios249 rev 20 base 56
Neogamma rev43 i had ios reload block on by mistake lol and it worked fine

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you want to make the game to work, then try the game's region. If a game works, but is black&white IT IS WORKING!!! I suspect there's only a NTSC release yet, so force NTSC video mode. If that doesn't work, set hte language to english. And if that doesn't boot the game either, try the Country String patching.

bloodomen2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
If you want to make the game to work, then try the game's region. If a game works, but is black&white IT IS WORKING!!! I suspect there's only a NTSC release yet, so force NTSC video mode. If that doesn't work, set hte language to english. And if that doesn't boot the game either, try the Country String patching.
i tried forcing ntsc and country string but it didnt help
ialso try and install usb loaders but i cant cus wad manager ha problems i get error 2011 on everything i try to install
damn this wii hcking is too complicated for me :\ all those damn ios cios i dont get it
is there some pack that you can easily install and then your all set to play new games ?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bloodomen2 said:
WiiPower said:
ialso try and install usb loaders but i cant cus wad manager ha problems i get error 2011 on everything i try to install
damn this wii hcking is too complicated for me :\ all those damn ios cios i dont get it
is there some pack that you can easily install and then your all set to play new games ?
You force the video mode for your Wii, so PAL Wii = force PAL.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Krestent said:
bloodomen2 said:
WiiPower said:

No. If you want a game to work, you need to use the video mode of the game and NOT of your wii. That's excatly what's causing the most errors on import games.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Krestent said:
bloodomen2 said:
WiiPower said:

No. If you want a game to work, you need to use the video mode of the game and NOT of your wii. That's excatly what's causing the most errors on import games.
Wiipower is right, you have to force the video mode of the game.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't force it, but it works in color. But it keeps getting disc error near the baby's cry part early in the game. Currently trying to figure out how to make it work.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
bloodomen2 said:
There's your problem. This will make an incorrect layer break = not working game. Go to Settings -> Write -> User Specified in IMGBurn and put 2084960 in. Then burn the game again. After that, it *should* work (if Brawl worked for you). Otherwise, if it still won't work after that, you might have a bad brand of DVDs, need to force the Videomode or the Language, or your Wii might not be capable of reading DL Discs.

Btw: After burning, don't forget to set the settings back to "calculate" in IMGBurn.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I wonder what the "Region Free Everything" hack in priiloader is used for.
Would it help someone like him?
unsure.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
TheTwoR's said:
I wonder what the "Region Free Everything" hack in priiloader is used for.
Would it help someone like him?
unsure.gif
No, since he's using NeoGamma to load Backups, which gives you automaticly Region-Free. Any loader does that.

The Hack in Priiloader is for the Disc Channel (and WiiWare/VC) and mostly for Retail-Games (though if you have DarkCorp it works also for Backups). And you need a TV which can display the NTSC/PAL-Signal, otherwise you'll have black-white games. I would prefer Loaders for Games from other Regions, imo...

Btw @bloodomen2: If all those damn cIOS/IOS are too complicated for you, then buy the game once it's out in your stores. Dang, it works, no messing and burning required. People like you should do that...

bloodomen2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
bloodomen2 said:
There's your problem. This will make an incorrect layer break = not working game. Go to Settings -> Write -> User Specified in IMGBurn and put 2084960 in. Then burn the game again. After that, it *should* work (if Brawl worked for you). Otherwise, if it still won't work after that, you might have a bad brand of DVDs, need to force the Videomode or the Language, or your Wii might not be capable of reading DL Discs.

Btw: After burning, don't forget to set the settings back to "calculate" in IMGBurn.
il try with 2084960 really hope its the cause and that i wont have the throw another DL to the garbage
iuse fortis discs btw and they work great on the 360

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
boof222 said:
WiiPower said:
Krestent said:
bloodomen2 said:
WiiPower said:

Wiipower is right, you have to force the video mode of the game.
But wouldn't that make the game output in NTSC to the PAL TV?

bloodomen2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrimzonEyed said:
this is the kind of game you feel bad if you pirate -.-
i like the metroid trilogy but overall im not a big fan of the series and the control scheme in this game looks really bad!
i hope the game worth those 2 dl
and i got the game to work but for some reason there are terrible lags in video and audio of cutscenes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters