Hacking Is there a way to open something without the homemenu

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To answer the title question (which apparently has nothing to do with the message):

1- you could use TestMenu and a proper nand version of DevMenu to launch titles, which of course are not Home :)

2- with a9lh you can directly boot .bin software, which of course are not Home :)

3- someone could write a NS patch that when enabled autostarts a specific title id on boot, which of course doesn't need you to touch or see Home :) but probably still requires it to work

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight
D

Deleted User

Sounds like the system is just freezing. Turn it off and leave it for a while; this occasionally used to happen to my 3DS.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I dont understand what you mean but you can load games from Devmenu if you alredy installed them

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even have cfw or if I did I can't launch any apps/games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait

A. Is that a Powerpak or the charging stand? If it's a powerpak, try something without it (just a thought)
B. Is it normal that no installed .cias are shown other than the default ones?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Its a charging stand and I don't have any cfw installed I can do anything I would update a dsiware dgrade but I don't got money for fieldrunners (unless someone would buy it for meh but you don't have to) if only the freeshop version worked :(
You would need a second hacked 3DS and a exploit game as well as field runners anyway.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It updated to 7.2.0-10U using the OR game card update and nothing will open if it doesn't open it freezes

Originally 4.5 dunno if that matters
Why were you trying to update? Can you open the browser?

exdeath255

Trophies
Website
www.com
XP
Country
Canada
the problem is that o3ds has a 200mhz cpu instead of the superior n3ds 800mhz. /s

try updating with smash or something higher than your current fw but lower than 10.4 or whatever is the most you can get away with these days...

maybe it didnt update fully.

Last edited by exdeath255,

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have smash I lost it and I cant launch anything to update (except safe_mode) I wish I had field runners :(
I think your only options are to scrape up enough money to get Fieldrunners (which is pretty cheap, it's only $5.), or just stick with original FW and update to 11.0, or get a hardmod from @hundshamer since @vb_encryption_vb doesn't do hardmods on the original 3ds non xl, and update through recovery mode. From there you can flash a 10.4 NATIVE FIRM onto your 3DS, so you can downgrade if you so wish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night