Hacking Is there a way to make the rebooter more "premanent"

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Seriously...with all this rebooter business i was wondering if there was a way to make this rebooter more permanent. It kinda sucks to have to start the rebooter everytime i leave a game from the home menu."

...I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message.

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quim69 said:
custom System Menu.

tell us more about it? where can we read more information? will this be a completely new front-end to the Wii menu ?? The guys that do all this stuff are really genius...hats off to them!
grog.gif

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
do a search for info on it. Forsaken made it and gave us some info and we can expect it any day. and yes he said the eventual plan (probably once bootmii is out) will be fully customized menus

Hey forsaken any chance of an update on release from you? You now have the next great toy, prepare for board wide bugging to begin
smile.gif

KennyLeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for sounding noob. I've been lurking here for over a month now but just registered to ask: What is the benefit of rebooting for the disc channel vs using, say, the channel for backup launcher gamma?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KennyLeam said:
Sorry for sounding noob. I've been lurking here for over a month now but just registered to ask: What is the benefit of rebooting for the disc channel vs using, say, the channel for backup launcher gamma?

Honestly, right now the only benifit i see is being able to see the game banner in the disc channel
tongue.gif

Pink_Waters

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
KennyLeam said:

Honestly, right now the only benifit i see is being able to see the game banner in the disc channel
tongue.gif

and also, makes the calendar shows what games you have played instead showing backup launcher ?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol