Is there a way to make my tickets appear when i system transfer?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Metalchilla, May 24, 2016.

1. Metalchilla
    OP

Metalchilla Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2016
    United States
    I was wondering if I installed my tickets on my emunand then system transfer to my n3ds sysnand and have the tickets work. I tried it but whenever I tried to go on a game I installed a ticket for it tells me to buy it.
    Is there atleast a way for it to appear when I open Redownloadable Software in the settings of the eshop?

2. Drakia

Drakia GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 15, 2008
    Canada
    No, system transfer is a server side process that only transfers titles you own. So unless you buy the games, they won't transfer. You should be able to export your ticketdb on one system and import it on another though, I'm not sure what tool implements that functionality (probably decrypt9?)

Last edited by Drakia, May 25, 2016
  3. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    You are correct. Dc9 has that option. And options to dump pretty much every file you have

Drakia likes this.
  4. Drakia

Drakia GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 15, 2008
    Canada
    Cool, that's what I thought, but I've never had to use that functionality so wasn't sure :)

5. Metalchilla
    OP

Metalchilla Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2016
    United States
    but this wont work if I don't have dc9 on the other system right?
    (I also have no idea of how to do this ._.)

Last edited by Metalchilla, May 25, 2016
  6. Drakia

Drakia GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 15, 2008
    Canada
    Nope, unless both systems are modded you can't transfer purchases you haven't made to the unmodded system ;)