Hacking Is there a way to make game size smaller?

MadHouse38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i have 2 games that are more then 4gb and i want to make them smaller so i could put both on 8gb usb,

Is that possible and how?

Thanks in advance.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
name the games and someone could confirm but if you scrub the game or convert it to a wbfs file then you should be able to fit both on there in most cases

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try using Wii Backup Manager to remove the update partitions (they're left by default), but you probably won't be able to fit both of those games on an 8GB USB drive.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as everyone is saying, you might be buggered to get those to fit at 8 gig

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can, and everyone here is an idiot. TLS should be especially easy. Just remove late-game cutscenes and make a separate ISO for when you get towards the end of the game that removes the early-game cutscenes and has the late-game ones.

MW3 would be a little harder. I'm guessing there's not much video data for you to remove. You can probably cut out some single-player stuff if you're only playing multiplayer, or vice-versa.

Anyway, nobody is going to help you with the specifics because they don't care. This is a use case specific only to you, and we're not going to do it for you. Extract every file from both games to your PC with WIT or QTWitGUI. WIT by itself requires some basic command-line knowledge that is likely to throw you off. Then look through the games, erase what you can, and use WIT etc. to get the files back into an ISO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt