Hacking Is there a way to lookup the email used for an Wii U Account?

Der_Blockbuster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, i've forgot the email i used,
Is there any method to see which one I used?
Will CBHC or Haxchi fail to work if i reset the pw?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can/could through the online miiverse website. since that's been discontinued, I'm not sure if it still exists. on the console - I'm not sure. it would probably be in the profile section (top left hand corner of the screen). I doubt changing the password would affect haxchi/cbhc . just have it sign in by default. I think as long as the profile exists on the system, both will work. it's only after deleting the profile that you'll have a problem.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For once i will be nice and helpful to you.Click on your mii in the top left corner of the wiiu home menu. Then select change user info enter your password. Then select change email address it will show your current email address. Copy it down and exit out and problem solved.

Der_Blockbuster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For once i will be nice and helpful to you.Click on your mii in the top left corner of the wiiu home menu. Then select change user info enter your password. Then select change email address it will show your current email address. Copy it down and exit out and problem solved.
Yeah sad thing is that i wanna reset my password and dont know it. Thats why i need the email. Should have cleared it up. Thanks tho

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

CASE CLOSED : Thank you @Marko76 for the answer!
I remember my password now. Now I can lookup the email...finally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM