Hacking Is there a way to Livestream wirelessly on o3ds?

osbodav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got luna on my o3ds and would like to start live streaming with it and dont want to use a camera like some noob. i know you can use ctr with n3ds but is there something for the older ones?

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
A second choice (although it's not wireless but wired).
First, you buy a hard-mod kit for O3DS audio/video output on Amazon JPN (It's very expensive!)
Then, you hard-mod it on your O3DS.
Next, you buy a PC capture card and install everything on your PC.
Finally, you output your O3DS to your PC capture card and livestream it.

Last edited by MelonGx,

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
A second choice (although it's not wireless but wired).
First, you buy a hard-mod kit for O3DS audio/video output on Amazon JPN (It's very expensive!)
Then, you hard-mod it on your O3DS.
Next, you buy a PC capture card and install everything on your PC.
Finally, you output your O3DS to your PC capture card and livestream it.

And you would do this .. why? Surely N3DS is cheaper than the above method.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got luna on my o3ds and would like to start live streaming with it and dont want to use a camera like some noob. i know you can use ctr with n3ds but is there something for the older ones?
O3ds can't, not because nobody wants to, but rather because the hardware can't do it. Only option for an o3ds are capture card.

But its better to just get n3ds IMO, I know you probably don't want to spend the money, but its the only option. Sorry.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it depends on the users need to livestream. NTR on N3DS would be fine for commentary PT or something (not like you're going to have loud game soundFX/Music if at all, if you plan on talking through it) but a capture card would be better. You can do it yourself or buy one pre-installed starting around $200. Your choice.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's a certain person who's working on a wireless streaming app for O3DS, but he's waiting for 60 FPS to release (Currently in 30~50 FPS). Only downside is that it can't play extended memory games, like Pokémon SuMo, because, IIRC, that's sorta how it's working.

Last edited by Hyoretsu,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a certain person who's working on a wireless streaming app for O3DS, but he's waiting for 60 FPS to release (Currently in 50 FPS). Only downside is that it can't play extended memory games, like Pokémon SuMo, because, IIRC, that's sorta how it's working.
cite your sources.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Kurt Kocaine/Vanilla Isis" (He's the certain person) on 3DS-Hacking (3DS-Hacking, not 3DS Hacking, the dash one's a NTR one) (Previous SuMohax) Discord server.
so... where? I've been in that server since launch and I see no mention on him working on anything.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing you should know, if you don't have a moderately great (by 2017 standards) internet connection, NTR may not be the best for you.
As hated as he is, Verlis helped a random kid get a video card through donations.
I'd link te vid, but no. Search for 'Verlis makes a kid cry' and prepare for the fame-gasam of a youth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol