Hacking Is there a way to JTAG/RTG an Xbox 360 Slim through USB?

Xavier.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recently got an Xbox 360 Slim, and I want to use some emulators on it since my Wii got bricked.
The only way I've heard is through disassembling the Xbox and do things with it.
I'm actually terrified of doing things like that, I can't even trust a professional with those things. lol
Well... Is there a way through USB?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recently got an Xbox 360 Slim, and I want to use some emulators on it since my Wii got bricked.
The only way I've heard is through disassembling the Xbox and do things with it.
I'm actually terrified of doing things like that, I can't even trust a professional with those things. lol
Well... Is there a way through USB?

No and if you want emulators you are better off with the original xbox. Outside of replacement dashboard, there's pretty much no decent homebrew for the 360.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What Armadillo said.
360 homebrew is terrible, and that's an understatement at best.

Original Xbox is quite easy to hack.
It's even free if you feel like hotswapping it.

I got a spare hacked old Xbox if you want to.
Trade is possible.

Xavier.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No and if you want emulators you are better off with the original xbox. Outside of replacement dashboard, there's pretty much no decent homebrew for the 360.
Yeah, I still have my hacked Xbox.
But something happened that caused it to be unable to read the roms I have on it.
I don't know what happened, but I do remember my Marvel vs Capcom 2 freezing, and I pressed the Power button.. The light was off, but the game unfroze and kept running for another hour. After that, all my roms were hidden. They're still on the hard drive though.
I'm only able to play backups of games like Bloody Roar Extreme, Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas, and etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: