Hacking is there a way to install wads direct to sdhc?

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to install wads direct to sdhc , instead on nint and then copying over .....I read yester that wad man 1.4 would do it , but to my surprise not only did it take twice aslong but it still installed to nint then I had to copy over , I have been using wani's 1.3 for wads ....the 1.4 I think was created by someone here , but didnt do as promised

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
It has not happened yet as it is not as simple as just putting the file onto the SD card. Tickets and such have to actually be installed onto the system rather than the SD card.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The change in wad manager 1.4 is that it lets you select what IOS you want to use so custom wad managers running off specific IOS's are not needed anymore. Has nothing to do with installing directly to SD cards. Currently there isn't even really a way to actually play vc/wiiware games from an SD card. When you play them through the sd card menu it's actually just copying it back to the Wii to play it and then deleting it again afterwards while the ticket for the game remains on the Wii the whole time.

Rev14 is not out yet, but is projected to be released this weekend. The new feature of it was said to be NAND emulation so you could run a Wii's entire nand off an sd card or usb drive. As such vc/wiiware games should be able to run off sd card/usb drives entirely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No you just want my asshole that's the difference