Hacking Is there a way to install nsp files and xci files on atmosphere?

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a one size fits all sorta thing. You also need to update your sig patches if you update your firmware/update your atmosphere files.
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok thanks for the info does each game need its own sign patch or is it a one size fits all sort of thing

deltamind106

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long time sxos user can somebody explain to me what these signpatches are with atmosphere everyone keeps harping on about , everyone keeps bagging sxos but it seems a lot easier to get nsp and xci files to work ..
It is a lot easier, but you have to support a company with questionable ethics to use it. So, to each his own...

Personally, I don't worry about it. If you live in a western country, you are supporting companies with questionable ethics all the time. For example, every time you buy a t-shirt or pair of sneakers, you're supporting companies in southeast Asia that treat their employees like less-than-dirt. You're also supporting the Chinese government, which has an appalling human rights record. I know this because I travel to these countries and factories all the time for business. So are we going to all stop buying t-shirts and sneakers? I'm not; it is what it is.

Reactions: JoeBloggs777

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
It is a lot easier, but you have to support a company with questionable ethics to use it. So, to each his own...

Personally, I don't worry about it. If you live in a western country, you are supporting companies with questionable ethics all the time. For example, every time you buy a t-shirt or pair of sneakers, you're supporting companies in southeast Asia that treat their employees like less-than-dirt. You're also supporting the Chinese government, which has an appalling human rights record. I know this because I travel to these countries and factories all the time for business. So are we going to all stop buying t-shirts and sneakers? I'm not; it is what it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1