ROM Hack Is There a Way to Have Multiple of the Same 3DS Title in the Home Menu?

Stardust3033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I want to have two Omega Rubys on my emunand home menu. One is a real play through, and the other one will be a randomized version. (if it's even possible to have that on the home menu)

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you modify the title ID of the cia file as well as inject the modified romfs into it I suppose you could do just this. Or you could get another region version and inject the modified romfs then rebuild the cia and install

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to change the titleid (the id that is checked when trying to install a game to see if you have it installed already) and it worked for Mario Kart 7. It did not work when I tried it with multiple different roms for Alpha Sapphire.
Edit: Just to clarify, both games I mentioned installed side by side with the originals. Mario Kart ran properly, but Alpha Sapphire wouldn't run (black screen after starting it).

Last edited by Omegablu,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ORAS has the same TID and product code across all regions, so you will have to modify both of those on one cia if you want to install it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol