ROM Hack is there a way to hack mario kart 7 online?

D

Deleted User

Okay, first of all, that is just plain selfish and thoughtless of others playing online too. Second of all, for the love of god, put a question mark on the end of your titles! I thought this was a release, and I bet everyone else who entered this thread thought the same thing too. :sleep:

Reactions: Seriel and PabloMK7

JustAKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first of all, that is just plain selfish and thoughtless of others playing online too. Second of all, for the love of god, put a question mark on the end of your titles! I thought this was a release, and I bet everyone else who entered this thread thought the same thing too. :sleep:
I actually thought it was some guy asking a noob question. Sad that I expect this kinda thing now

Reactions: Deleted User

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your kinda selfish for being hipe for a release

D

Deleted User

u seemed like it
Well I don't know why you don't have this piece of common sense, but I'll just explain it anyway.

On an internet forum, where you are only typing text, no-one, not even yourself, can know how someone is feeling or acting through that piece of text they typed up.

And with that, I will say this very second, I am certainly not hyped for online cheating. It's sad, and to be honest, the person cheating is the loser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs