Hacking Is there a way to get Switch games off the the SD card to PC for Yuzu & Ryujinx

Deleted member 538022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found some data and content on the SD card from my Nintendo Switch under content and save. When I open content there were files that were 13GB or more and I open the 13GB and 6GB there were folders called (64amdhj34.nca random numbers and letters) and the files were split. Is there a way to merge the files or is there something I can use to get the game like with DumpsterU for the Wii U USB drive? Just in case you guys are wondering why don't I just hack my switch and then dump my games, I only have Switch V2 and it can't be modded yet.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are encrypted files. Not much you can do with them. You need a hacked switch to de-crypt them for use on pc. Best you can do is push the game save files from a patched (non-hacked) switch to a non-patched (hacked) switch, then pull the files off sd card to a pc. But no you can not dump games from a patched (non-hacked) switch.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found some data and content on the SD card from my Nintendo Switch under content and save. When I open content there were files that were 13GB or more and I open the 13GB and 6GB there were folders called (64amdhj34.nca random numbers and letters) and the files were split. Is there a way to merge the files or is there something I can use to get the game like with DumpsterU for the Wii U USB drive? Just in case you guys are wondering why don't I just hack my switch and then dump my games, I only have Switch V2 and it can't be modded yet.
You cannot. Just pirate the games online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse