Gaming Is there a way to get recent "Niconico" CIA?

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I own korean 3DS btw

so I want to run a japan-exclusive software called "Niconico", Which is a free software, to do mitm and grab some packets, but apparently I need a latest version of the software to access to the internet with it. I've been trying to find one but I wasn't able to find one that works.

I know that region changing will just lock out the E shop so I'm not gonna try that, I tried to run it in Citra but it gives me no response when I try to search somethong, Freeshop is stubbed so That's not a valid option too.

I tried 3DNUS but They gave me 503 instead- Which is odd, I thought they would return 403 when I try to download it.

So, I did all I can think of, and seems like nothing is working.

Is there any good way to grab a latest foriegn software?

Sent from my SM-A908N using Tapatalk

Last edited by KokoseiJ,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I own korean 3DS btw

so I want to run a japan-exclusive software called "Niconico", to do mitm and grab some packets, but apparently I need a latest version of the software to access to the internet with it. I've been trying to find one but I wasn't able to find one that works.

I know that region changing will just lock out the E shop so I'm not gonna try that, I tried to run it in Citra but it gives me no response when I try to search somethong, Freeshop is stubbed so That's not a valid option too.

I tried 3DNUS but They gave me 503 instead- Which is odd, I thought they would return 403 when I try to download it.

Think. Google. Aswell as try Bing. And search every last spot you can. Thats all your going to get here.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own korean 3DS btw

so I want to run a japan-exclusive software called "Niconico", to do mitm and grab some packets, but apparently I need a latest version of the software to access to the internet with it. I've been trying to find one but I wasn't able to find one that works.

Buy the system for said region cfw it download the software then dump it with godmode9

Reactions: Ryccardo

KokoseiJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Think. Google. Aswell as try Bing. And search every last spot you can. Thats all your going to get here.

Not sure if there's any more place I can find, I used Google, Duck, I even tried random shady chinese site. All outdated. but yeah, I'll try bing too.

Buy the system for said region cfw it download the software then dump it with godmode9

That might be my last choice, I'm seriously considering to buy japanese one when I can afford one.

KokoseiJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Well that's a problem as that be piracy
Ah, That's a shame.

I guess I'll just use data from android client, then.
Not sure if 3DS is strong enough to decode H264 on full speed tho

EDIT: btw Niconico is a free software, Is it still considered as a piracy? @Shadow#1

Last edited by KokoseiJ,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
btw Niconico is a free software, Is it still considered as a piracy?
Yes, because while copyright is very often perverted into the interpretation of "artificial restrictions to promote profit" (by its strongest supporters, too), it nominally has nothing to do with money but rather with the right of creators to decide who can make copies of their works :)

KokoseiJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Yes, because while copyright is very often perverted into the interpretation of "artificial restrictions to promote profit" (by its strongest supporters, too), it nominally has nothing to do with money but rather with the right of creators to decide who can make copies of their works :)
Ah, gotcha. Seems like there's no other options left.

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well that's a problem as that be piracy

Ah, That's a shame.

I guess I'll just use data from android client, then.
Not sure if 3DS is strong enough to decode H264 on full speed tho

EDIT: btw Niconico is a free software, Is it still considered as a piracy? @Shadow#1

That's what I was about to ask... Since it's free, I was wondering if this would still be considered warez. If yes, apologies, won't proceed any further. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: