OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
tittle...
my 3ds already has a nnid, which sucks and i dont want to get rid of it
also, got SYSNAND at 9.5
is getting a dsi with the game and use transfer, my only option?
i would preefer to get it legit.. but this is one of thoose times pirating gets the job done..

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well, if you want, you can by my shiny New Ambassador Nintendo 3DS XL for 1000$. It comes with Four Sword and a boat loaded of digital games.

Srly, I don't think that in your situation it's possible to get it legit, for now.

Pip'

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo only put it up for 4 days or so then removed it for some stupid reason and never put it back up
No flash cart can run it anyway

Buck_7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could wait for the next zelda anniversary. Maybe they'll add it for download in the e-shop again...

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Anniversary version of the game and it persisted through a format of my sysNAND for some reason. I think it's due to it being a DSi game but who knows. One of those things I shrugged my shoulders at and am happy it stuck.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Nintendo only put it up for 4 days or so then removed it for some stupid reason and never put it back up
No flash cart can run it anyway

4 days, i thought it was like a month or something? i don't think i was that lucky to get it haha

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
ds stuff does not run in gw mode, so we cannot play it. if we could, we could share and play it

And there's no way to convert DSiWare to DS rom format I take it, similar to .CIA-to-.3DS... Oh well. That would be so nice if someone could figure out how to launch DSi ware from a regular DS flash cart.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And there's no way to convert DSiWare to DS rom format I take it, similar to .CIA-to-.3DS... Oh well. That would be so nice if someone could figure out how to launch DSi ware from a regular DS flash cart.
Wouldn't that be impossible because DSiware has more hardware access than regular DS stuff?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The tutorial tatumanu pointed out was made by me, and I can assure you I got mine back after a System Format.
Hopefully you can get yours back following those steps.

Guys, i didn't had it in the past, i would love to get it..
i think the only way i could do it is if i get\buy a dsi that owns the game and transfer it, if i am not mistaken.. but i am not sure how this will work since my 3ds already has a nnid..

If I could I would give it to you, I don't play it much. The only reason I have it is because everyday I used to go on my DSi and check the Free DSiWare.

Usually there wasn't any.:nayps3:

thank you, but unless it was possible to system transfer your DSI to mine through internet, we can't do nothing, also, my 3ds is european, not sure if you can system transfer a USA dsi to a EUR 3ds...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool