Is there a way to flash the 3DS after blue screen (soldering)?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by plog, Jan 14, 2014.

1. plog
    OP

plog Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2008
    Netherlands
    Hi,

Can anyone help me how or which points need to be soldered
    so I can re-flash my 3DS with my nand backup.:cry:
    It is a normal 3DS from 2011.
    Is there already a tutorial for this, I think there is a market for it.:yaynds:
    I have seen the video from a 3DS-XL with hardware mod for backing up the nand and restoring.
    So people who have knowledge of this please let me know.:teach:

Best Regards,

2. Runehasa

Runehasa GBAtemp Regular

Oct 12, 2007
    United States
    Ohio
    Terrible topic title to have as everyone will flock here as if you are providing the solution

3. MadButch

MadButch Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    You cant... the nand size has been set to 0, so there is no room to write.
    For now, your console is dead...

just keep following the news here, and hope someone figures it out...

4. Syphurith

Syphurith Beginner

Mar 8, 2013
    Switzerland
    Xi'an, Shaanxi Province
    Some of those link users in China also experienced such a problem. One suggust to find a replacement for nand or even solder a SD card to test.
    >>However that guy can not tell. Since he has no bricked 3ds consoles. If that failure only cause the original nand chip not to be write/read-able, replace one may help (I mean that is nand been damaged not the controller's BIOS or somewhat).
    I could say yep there're players waiting for the solution, and i thought there would be solution soon. Wish you good luck.

PS: guys from tieba.baidu.com or tgbus or duowan please not ever try to translate such a paragraph. Above is just speculations.