Hacking Is There A Way to Extract DSiWare's of a SysNAND Backup?

Tank Dempsey

If you read this, you are an idiot.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded my 3ds from 9.2 to 4.2 and I made a backup of the nand before I downgraded. Is there a way to extract the DSiWare cia's from the backup and inject into sysnand.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think you can use emunand tool or dd to restore your backup to the emunand partition (use another SD or backup your emunand first!).
If it doesn't work you could make another backup, restore your old backup, dump the CIA and then restore your downgraded backup.

Tank Dempsey

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can use emunand tool or dd to restore your backup to the emunand partition (use another SD or backup your emunand first!).
If it doesn't work you could make another backup, restore your old backup, dump the CIA and then restore your downgraded backup.

Just the only thing is DSiWare games don't play in emuNAND.

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can export the CIA from the unlinked emunand, then import it to a linked emunand and copy the imported DSiWare to SD using Data Management, so you can use Data Management in the linked sysnand to copy it to the sysnand

Tank Dempsey

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can export the CIA from the unlinked emunand, then import it to a linked emunand and copy the imported DSiWare to SD using Data Management, so you can use Data Management in the linked sysnand to copy it to the sysnand

I'm confused as hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol