Is there a way to dump/inject SecureInfo_A to N3DS EmuNAND? And other couple of questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ll0rT, May 6, 2015.

1. ll0rT
    OP

ll0rT GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2014
    Hi. I have a EUR Old3DS and JAP N3DS. I want to swap these console's EmuNAND regions. And I want to ask couple of questions.

1- I managed to dump Old3DS's SecureInfo_A with rxTools but I couldn't find a way to dump or inject on N3DS emunand. There are some SecureInfo injectors for N3DS but they inject to SysNAND.
    I want to swap only EmuNAND's region since I'm too scared to do this on SysNAND. I really don't want to install dozens of system app CIA's on SysNAND. I dont have hardmod.

2- Are these steps for region swap correct?
    -Dump SecureInfo_A from EUR console
    -Install EUR firmware CIA's to JAP console
    -Inject EUR SecureInfo_A to JAP console
    -Remove JAP firmware apps from JAP console
    -(And vice versa for the other console)

3- Will eShop work?

4- I know that it isn't safe to connect internet with two 3ds with same serial. But is it safe to connect to internet with N3DS in SysNAND while the other 3ds is off? (N3DS's Sys and O3DS's Emu will have the same SecureInfo_A)
    I will use internet only for install exploits to Cubic Ninja

2. ll0rT
    OP

ll0rT GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2014
    bump

3. Artemis-kun

Artemis-kun Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2015
    Canada
    Toronto, ON
  4. ll0rT
    OP

ll0rT GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2014
    Well, I'm aware of that thread but I was too lazy to follow every page :P
    Anyways, found a guide on page 14. So that's how you inject SecureInfo, decrypt it and switch file manually.
    Following that thread will eventually solve all of my problems I guess. Sorry for new thread. I should have done more research.

Artemis-kun likes this.