Is there a way to delete logs of nsps i installed?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by doomtrigger, Aug 15, 2018.

1. doomtrigger
    OP

doomtrigger GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2011
    United States
    Im going to reinitialize but i want to delete the logs of everything i installed i havent been online since installing them i also have never sent any logs to nintendo.

2. BaamAlex

BaamAlex GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Format the console? I think? I dont know. But what for logs? Does the console even write logs? Tickets are checked only on downloads from cdn. But not more

3. DMTec

DMTec Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2018
    United States
    run nx-dreport through hekate and erase them. you would be better off with a nand restore that's clean, there's no guarantee you'll get away with anything by just re-initializing

doomtrigger likes this.
  4. doomtrigger
    OP

doomtrigger GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2011
    United States
    Nand isent clean i installed a couple nsps before i backed up my nand i forgot to do it. Reinitialize will remove the .tik and .certs but not the logs

5. Ashura66

Ashura66 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    Clearing your logs completely is NOT SAFE. Doing so will raise a ton of red flags with Nintendo and you will most certainly get banned

6. suzsuzuki

suzsuzuki GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2016
    Brazil
    There's no way to do it without a nand backup, for now. All tickets, fake or not, will remain in the console even after the format. You need to delete the tickets manually and idk how to do it.