Question Is there a way to copy recently bought games to a pre-existing EmuNAND

OldGnashburg Sep 18, 2019.

1. OldGnashburg
    OP

OldGnashburg Canadian Zoomer

Feb 6, 2017
    Canada
    Alberta, Canada
    I'm curious, I have a Clean SysNAND and offline EmuNAND with Incognito and 90DNS. If I legitimately purchase something from the eShop on my SysNAND, is there an easier way to be able to use those games on the already existing EmuNAND instead of reinstalling my EmuNAND and copying my Nintendo folder to the EmuNAND directory, it's really annoying/time consuming.

NoNAND likes this.
  2. NoNAND

NoNAND GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 22, 2015
    Albania
    The Adriatic Sea
    Hello.
    I believe the easiest way, as far ad dumping games goes is using an app to dump the installed game as an NSP and carry it over to your emuNAND by installing it with title managers.
    for saves you could use Checkpoint to back up the save on system NAND and use it on emuNAND thereafter.
    But this is risky and will result in a ban, so as far as I know, there's no "legit" way of carrying your stuff from sysNAND across emuNAND without the ban risks associated with it. and there's nothing to mitigate that risk either. So at best, for now only NSPs are your option.
    Altering the Nintendo folder is highly recommend to stay away from. it will render your games, both on emuNAND and sysNAND unplayable so messing with it isn't worth your time.

Reynardine and MicmasH_W like this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted