ROM Hack Question Is there a way to convert Wii U BOTW save data to Switch BOTW save data?

SSLM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
So, long story short, I've had BOTW for the Wii U for... A few years now? And I have a save file where I beat the game, I spent so much time on it, and I don't wanna have to, like, start it all over.
...But, I have a Switch and a version of BOTW for that console now (got it from a family member - don't think they realize I already have the game), and... I don't want to have to constantly plug in and unplug cords and stuff every time I want to play ONE game that I have on both. ...But, again, I've spent so much time on that one save file that I don't wanna just... Drop it forever, y'know?

I was just wondering if anyone knew a way to somehow get the save data off one console (if it's possible to begin with), and convert it to the other? And, if it is possible... How to do it?

Thank you for reading this! ^^

SSLM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, that could help! Thank you!
Though... And this is possibly a silly question... Is there anywhere that says how to use all the stuff that needs? I've just never done his sort of thing before, and so I'm just like- I wanna try, looks helpful! ...But I don't know? How?? ^^;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs