Hacking Is there a way to access and download eshop games on a modded Wii U?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,255
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted User

OP
I've Already purchased Zelda Breath Of The Wild to play it on Cemu but when I tried to download it through nnu patcher it says error! Any suggestions?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it depends on where it errored. if it errored when entering the eshop, it could be due to using a proxy. cc proxy won't allow you to enter the eshop as some of the blocked urls even have eshop in the name.

D

Deleted User

OP
it depends on where it errored. if it errored when entering the eshop, it could be due to using a proxy. cc proxy won't allow you to enter the eshop as some of the blocked urls even have eshop in the name.
It errors when downloading

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Usb Helper that's all you need for all WIIU games ect...[/QUOT how do I use usb helper on my Wii U?

D

Deleted User

OP
if errors immediately at installing, it's a ticket issue.
I've tried downloading the update for BOTW but it says cannot connect to the server but when I connect to the eshop the eshop loads! I really can use some help guys I wanted to play BOTW on Cemu

D

Deleted User

OP
Did you check your DNS? :ninja:
Can your games connect to multiplayer?
Did you try another storage option?
I've use something to block the DNS from getting updates I have forgotten about that! If I reset it to normal will I get banned?

Last edited by ,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've use something to block the DNS from getting updates I have forgotten about that! If I reset it to normal will I get banned?
Haven't changed my dns ever, haven't been banned. Doubt nintendo cares at this point. If you worried, just change it back after you managed to download the thing. Or don't cheat online. :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning