Hacking Is there a way I can get NSP XCI Files and a CFW without a jig

Spenser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have extremely strict parents that won’t let me buy a jig for my switch nor let me buy any games until my birthday so I was wondering if there was a way I could add free games on my switch without using a jig and use a CFW without a jig as well.

Reactions: NoNAND

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but you could use a paper clip once and then activate AutoRCM then you never have to use a jig again.

But you still need a usb type c cable to send the payload (which is how you give the switch cfw) from your computer to the switch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you sure you even have a hackable switch though?

https://ismyswitchpatched.com/

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Oh strict parents right.

First off, see here to confirm whether your switch is in the range of exploitable serials to be hacked or not before attempting to do anything beforehand.

Next, try to make a paperclip jig. It's not that hard to bent some pieces of metal and cut the other half
Have a look at this thread
It provides detailed and elaborate information along with picture showcasing the paperclip jig thingy.
Once you're done making your paperclip you'll have to slide it into our right joycon rail of your switch. Careful with it not break any connector pins. You'll know if you're on RCM or not if you press VOL + and power and nothing shows up no black screen or dim light or anything whatsoever.
If it doesn't work and you're taken to the normal boot screen, keep trying and adjust your paperclip jig until it gets to boot your switch into RCM. sometimes it just doesn't contact wth the pin 9 or 10 of the rails but don't give up keep trying.
Once you successfully get into RCM you'll need an USB C to A cable to connect it to the PC that you will be sending payloads from

For the tegrarcm app atmosphere and sig patches and etc head over to
http://sdsetup.com and grab the noobie package

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow the advice of @NoNAND. I was going to make all of the same recommendations. A paperclip jig is relatively safe, and you only need to use it once to install AutoRCM.

That being said, you can use a web browser exploit instead if you're on 1.0.0-3.0.0 or 4.0.1-4.1.0.

Reactions: NoNAND

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Follow the advice of @NoNAND. I was going to make all of the same recommendations. A paperclip jig is relatively safe, and you only need to use it once to install AutoRCM.

That being said, you can use a web browser exploit instead if you're on 1.0.0-3.0.0 or 4.0.1-4.1.0.
heh, take a break man.

@OP if your switch is one of the ipatched units proceed with caution during the webkit launch method.
Make sure 90DNS is set up and configured correctly and having the Nintendo servers blocked from your router would prevent you from getting an update nag.
Update nags are a pain to deal with and long story short, they won't let you run the webkit exploit,prompting you to update which you obviously shouldn't.
On a last note.
If you have an ipatched unit never enable autoRCM or you'll mess up big time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool