Hacking Is There A Way For Me To Contact The Sky3ds Team?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,798
  • Replies 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello,

As a few of you may now, I have a fairly large userbase behind me, so when Sky3ds was first announced I tried contacting them via the email at the bottom of their website. However I didn't receive a reply. Do you guys happen to know if there is another way for me to contact them?

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

As a few of you may now, I have a fairly large userbase behind me, so when Sky3ds was first announced I tried contacting them via the email at the bottom of their website. However I didn't receive a reply. Do you guys happen to know if there is another way for me to contact them?

They do reply. They replied a bunch of times to me. That email is good.

D

Deleted User

OP
They do reply. They replied a bunch of times to me. That email is good.

Hmm okay. It must have been because they just announced their work so my email was probably lost in the flood.

Thank you for replying and confirming that the email is good! I will report this thread to be locked now.

Reactions: Ralph1611

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
The also don't respond if you ask for a review sample (just to let you know)
The do respond if you ask normal questions that are not in there faq

If you send them an e-mail, Maybe ask if the will release a tool to make your own template files for new games in an easy way :P
WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (E) is still not supported in there latest template :/, but Crazy Construction (E) is

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
The also don't respond if you ask for a review sample (just to let you know)
The do respond if you ask normal questions that are not in there faq

If you send them an e-mail, Maybe ask if the will release a tool to make your own template files for new games in an easy way :P
WRC - FIA World Rally Championship (E) is still not supported in there latest template :/, but Crazy Construction (E) is

Welp. that explains a lot...I appreciate your reply!

D

Deleted User

OP
If it's for a review sample, the easiest way is to contact some webshops, but mostly it goes like this:
Nothing comes for free, we can send you a review sample, but what will you do in return (like promoting there site etc...)

I understand that, I planned on doing a review to promote their site/product.

I recently did the exact same thing for both Katsukity and Loopy's 3DS Capture Cards

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello,

Who r u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1