is there a wad for an orcarina channel? Can you save the cheats on it?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by UKTone, Oct 12, 2009.

1. UKTone
    OP

Member UKTone GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I ask this because I only have an sd that works for usb sd loader, but none for usb, and I don't know what usbs do or what other sd cards that work either.

Is there a way to imbed an orcarina cheat into a game?

Isn't there a compatibility list for flashdrives and sd cards somewhere, I hear external hardrives work, but are kind of pricey and confusing when buying them seperate (I don't know what size I will need and other stuff).

Flash drives are cheaper and less of a hassel, and pretty long warranty years.

Please give any extra tips.

2. illinialex24

Member illinialex24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Ocarina is unbelievably old, it came out like a year and a half ago. Don't fucking use it.

3. beegee7730

Banned beegee7730 ITS PAAFEKUTO!

United Kingdom
    Yeah, use GeckoOS.

4. jackdanielchan

Member jackdanielchan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
    There's no current way unless you use a USB loader to store cheats, but if you use an SD Card, and use cheat downloader, you can download and activate cheats.

5. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    you can store cheats for games played via disc on a USB drive with usb loader GX. it just requires cios and a wbfs/fat HDD to access that stuff though. also it is available in channel form. not completely self explanitory, so if you decide to use it, read the readmii.

6. UKTone
    OP

Member UKTone GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Isn't there an sd/usb loader with orcarina? I had one that did a long time ago, but only had usb, if I or somebody finds or has it could someone make it also support sd, unless you find one that supports it already?

Gecko and orcarina use the same cheats, if there is an sd/usb out or can be made with either woud be nice.

Also for Pokemon Battle Revolution, where do I find the ntsc-u usa orarina cheats, found an infinite health and 1 hit death blow ko, I want a usa pbr unlimited "if poke coupons decrease, max" please help. Also if there is a max rank in each collosseum, all items, or max battle record would all be cool.

I've checked geckocodes.org already, they only have the ntsc-j codes for pbr.